Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Weekend Fun - 11/17/07

We were invited by Tony to a little gathering for Sara's birthday, last weekend. Her birthday isn't until Thanksgiving, but he wanted to do something fun for her before that. We all met at Ben & Arie's in Fishers, it is kind of like ChuckE.Cheese. We all had a great time playing those silly games, especially the kids. I didn't know what to get her, but since she is in the process of re-decorating and I just "happen to have" access to Home Interior...we gave her a gift certificate. I hope she can find something in the catalog to spend her $$$ on. I also filled the bag with some of her other favorites; Pepsi and M&M's, yum! She was even kind enough to share her bag of M&M's with all of us, now that is a sacrifice for her, lol! Thanks so much for inviting us Tony, we all had a great time and hope Sara enjoyed "her time" as well.




I couldn't resist posting this picture, it shows how much she liked her card I got her!





Sara, Janiece & Mary
(and Maverick too)
Keegan & Janae loved playing this game!

Kallee and all her bling! She was "lucky" enough to hit the jackpot on one of the games and it gave her at least 75 tickets. With her tickets she was able to get enough jewels to doll her all up, plus a sucker : )

The guys watching football!
Me & My handsome baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment