Friday, November 2, 2007

Indianapolis Children's Museum

Yesterday was Keegan's 1st field trip for the year, so I made sure that I could go with him. I know I probably won't be able to go on all his field trips, but I want him to know I am interested in him and the things he is involved with at school. We went to the children's museum in Indy, it was a pretty fun day! Of course it wasn't as calm this time as it was last year, there were tons of school groups there, ugh! All in all, the day went fine and the kids all seemed to enjoy themselves. I rode with my friend Sara and her little girl Kerrigan, Keegan and his friend Samuel rode too. That was supposed to be our group to keep our eye on, but we welcomed Beth Wilhelm and her gang (Ethan Wilhelm, Dylan Waggoner & Jeffery Durgan) as well as, Tamra Gray and her 3 children (Hannah, Hayden & Holden). It was quite exciting to keep up with those rambunctious kids! Us ladies sure got our workout running after them : )

Keegan enjoyed playing with the trains!
This is what Keegan's name looked like when using hieroglyphs!
L to R: Samuel, Kerrigan, Hannah & Keegan
Ethan & Keegan enjoying the carousal!
Emily
Kerrigan enjoying tea with the 3 bears!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't get very good pics of the carousel. But for a good reason, I was holding Holden :) So oh well! But where in the world was that three bears display? I didn't see that and noticed it on Angie's blog. Imagine my surprise when you have pics of MY VERY OWN DAUGHTER sitting there!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. You got a shot of emily, I might just have to steal it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. We need to head over there one day....

    ReplyDelete