Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy 76th Birthday Dad

Dad in FL 5/07
I know my Dad will probably never see this (since he has no clue how to even turn a computer on), but I would still like to wish him a Happy Birthday! He is the BEST Dad in the world as far as I'm concerned! I am very greatfull to have such a wonderful father that has taken the way of Holiness and that has passed that heritage onto our family! He is a very loving husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather! There's no doubt he loves God and his family! We are so proud to say we "belong" to him and that he can say the same about us. He has a crazy streak to him, as well as, a stubborn streak in him. I guess I come by my stubbornness rightfully : ) We love you Dad and want to wish you the best birthday ever, we wish we could be there to celebrate with you! We hope to see you in a couple weeks!
Love your baby,
Niece
Mom & Dad with me and Kallee-FL 5/07
Papa helping Kallee play golf
Mom & Dad waiting with us at the airport (their first flight ever)!
Papa & Keegan watching fireworks 7/06
Talon, Papa, CJ & Keegan at Papa's "sugar shack", making maple syrup 3/06!

Papa and his girls, CJ & Kallee, they are wearing the dresses he bought them for Christmas '05 (he bought all the little girls matching dresses that year)!
Dad acting silly at Keegan's kindergarten graduation party 5/07!

2 comments:

  1. I will have to say that my FIL is one of the greatest guys in the world and I love him like he was my own father. Happy birthday Deerslayer:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Leland! Glad you got his age figured out, Janiece :) See, you were right the first time when you though 1931!

    ReplyDelete