Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Some More Kallee Funnies

Our little sweetie pie is such a doll! We went to Michael's today to buy one last item for our Soup Supper and I told the kids "let's hurry into Michael's and get what we need, so we can get on our way to our next stop". After walking in the door and down the first aisle, Kallee said "Mommy, where's Michael"?

Kallee and I were playing tonight and I told her she was nuts, and she said "no I coo-coo". I usually tell her she's coo-coo, so she thought she'd say it first, lol : )

1 comment:

  1. Britnee and I used to have a game where I would tell her she was silly and she'd say, "I not silly; I goofy." So I'd say, "You're not goofy; you're crazy!" And she'd say, "I not crazy; I silly!" Where did that little two year old go? Wahhhh! It's so hard to remember her being that small. But thanks for the memory jog :)

    ReplyDelete