Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Yesterday we decided to head to the Pumpkin Patch after school! Well we didn't really go into the patch, but we went to the property where the patch is. The good thing about not going into the patch is, you don't get dirty and the pumpkins are already cleaned up for you, YEAH! Anyways, the kids LOVE going, so I try and take them every year! I figured if I got enough of them, we could use them for Women of Worth last night, for the Soup Supper on Thursday night and for decorating at home/school after that. Instead of "killing two birds" with one stone, I think I killed 4 or 5 birds with that one trip, lol!

Kallee all smiles with her prize punkin!
Talon loved the white pumpkins for some reason, I like the ones with some color to them.
Keegan picking the "perfect" pumpkin!

All the kids loved picking out these baby ones, good thing, we need those the most!
See my punkin Mommy!

Kallee and Mommy looking over the selection of pumpkins and gourds.

5 comments:

  1. Awwww...I can hear her saying it. You needed to take a different color shirt for your boys to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I take it back...there are reddish maroon leaves in the fall, so it works. I was just looking at Kallee's orange...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the way Kallee talks...sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara - I didn't dress her in orange for that reason, but it did look cute for the pictures! I have been digging through her closet for anything with orange in so she can wear her "sops" (flip flops). She can't say her F's, so she calls them her sops. My sister Shirley bought them for her on clearence and she thinks they are sooo great! She wants to weat them every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She wants to wear then every day, not weat them every day, lol!

    ReplyDelete