Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ridin' in Old Sally

Once again, I would like to say thanks to my sister Shirley for allowing us to borrow her baby, Sally. Well I don't know if that's what she calls her, but that is what her daughter has called most of her cars, lol! We had a blast cruzin' around in her, she was enjoyed by us all.

Mommy & Kallee had to run some errands, so we decided to find us some hats and head out. Kallee thought is was great riding with her hat and her ga-gas (glasses) on. She smiled from ear to ear when we drove up to have Daddy take this picture of us.
On our way out to the Outlook Make-Over fundraiser in Noblesville. Thanks for inviting us Cathy, we all had a really nice time!

4 comments:

  1. Hot car! I have always wanted a Mustang convertible. But a little bit darker blue than that. But by the time I get a car just for fun I'll be too old to have a sports car. I HATE when OLD people drive sports cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is cute when I see old people driving convertibles, it shows they're still young at heart! I only hope that I still feel young at heart at some of their ages, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you not feel 16 again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not really, I had a 2 1/2 year old in tote, Ha!

    ReplyDelete