Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!


I would like to wish our baby girl, Kallee Naraye, a Happy 3rd birthday today! She left this morning with Mamaw & Papaw for her first trip to TN. (without us, that is). She wasn't too sure about going, but I'm sure she will have lots of fun since her brothers and cousins went too. --We love you baby girl and hope you have a great time! We plan on having a party for her when she comes home, with some family and a few friends. I'm still not sure if we will do the Dora theme or a Princess theme. I got online to check out cakes so I could make one, but only found a few I really like so...we will wait and see. --She came into this world on a Sunday morning @ 11:40a.m., weighing 6lbs. 6ozs. She was 2 weeks early, so she surprised us, just like her brothers did. She was so pretty and brothers thought she was so cute and tiny. We had hoped for a girl, but the ultra-sound tech said "you can buy pink, but keep your receipts", HA! After 3 ultra-sounds we were told she was a girl, but...we were very happy when she was a she : ) We have had fun loading her down in ruffles and making her the princess of our home, we are so thankful God gave her to us to spoil (in a good way)!



We took her out for breakfast this morning, even though she kept saying "I don't want a birthday". Jerry told her she was saying that a few years too early, lol. I sat on the edge of her bed this morning and sang Happy Birthday to her, and she just laid there with her little eyes closed and a grin on her face : ) When I finished singing, she said "thank you"!

After opening a couple gifts this morning, she decided she DID want to have a birthday!



Ok these next pictures are my first attempt to scan pictures in, so...I did something wrong but I'm not taking the time to re-doing them, so enjoy them if you can.


Kallee's Dedication pictures, so precious!


These were some of my favorites of her, about 7 months old. I miss those chubby, little cheeks and that deep dimple in her chin : (


1st birthday pictures!

She was just over a year old in these ones --some more that I really love,
taken by Ladonna Covert (http://www.candidmemories.net/)


These are her "cowgirl pictures", she still wants to wear the boots even though I've told her a 100 times, they are waaayyy too small for you : )



These were taken in December '07, so they are not too old.

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALLEE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kallee!!

    You're going to miss that girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Little Munchkin. I hope you are having fun with Mamaw, Papaw and the kids! I wondered yesterday when you were going to be old enough to go Tennessee with them. Guess I know now :)

    Janiece, I have one of each set of photos except for the ones with the black hat. I don't even know if I remember seeing them. Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara--
    I think I have extras of those pictures, remind me and I will get you some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I don't think I have any Sara! They are cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Kallee!!!!!

    Janiece we really need to think about cancelling birthdays. Do you think that will keep them from getting bigger and older. 3 years old, how time just flies by. Where have we been when are kids get so big that we don't even realize soon they will be all grown up.

    ReplyDelete