Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Looking For...

I am looking for a set of Adam Clarke commentaries for my Dad for Father's Day. He has expressed that he would like a set of them and that he was told (by Bro. Fritz) they are the best, so... my siblings and I would like to get him a set. I have looked on Ebay for them and they are around $150, ugh. I know that is probably a pretty good deal since the Christian book store told my sister they would be over $200 for a used set. Anyways, I didn't know if anyone out there has a set (Vol.1-6) that they were wanting to get rid of? If so, let me know and I will get ahold of you and see what your asking price would be.

5 comments:

  1. Janiece - See if you can get ahold of William Snider down here in Hobe Sound and ask him if he has a set to sell. He ALWAYS has books and would give you a good deal! Hope you find what you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah--
    Thanks so much! I will have to check into that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah, I didn't know Bro. Snider ever gave good deals! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, If you can tackle Bro. Duren & Jack down, My dad just gave them his set. :}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy--
    Thanks but I think I have already found a set.

    ReplyDelete