Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Weighing In

It was time to weigh in yesterday, but I forgot, so I did it this morning. I figured there wouldn't be any change, but I have lost a total of 7 lbs, YEA! I know it still doesn't show, but I am encouraged to keep at it. Today was my monthly grocery shopping and I bought some fresh fruits and veggies, so I hope that will help. Another thing that would help is, if the stupid weather would cooperate and stop raining or being so windy, ugh! I have an exercise machine inside, but I would much rather jump on my bike and ride a couple miles. It has been so nasty lately I haven't wanted to be drowned or blown to kingdom-come, so I haven't been riding every day. Good luck to the rest of you that are trying to shed those extra pounds!

3 comments:

  1. If you think you lost any...turn around and you might find it....JK!!

    Byron

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r such a doll Byron! Since you aren't around for me to turn around and look at, I guess I can't see where that extra weight has went : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Janiece!

    Byron, you need to behave.

    ReplyDelete