Thursday, May 1, 2008

Peaceful Day - NOT!!!!

So I thought today would be a fun and peaceful day, NOT! After going to breakfast with our family and going on a 2 mile walk with a friend, I thought I would head home and scrapbook the day away. Before heading home I stopped by my hubby's office like he had asked me to do, and...I ended up helping him make a grocery list of items needed for the Men's Retreat tomorrow night and then I volunteered to go shopping for him. My day didn't stop at the grocery store, it finally ended around 5:00'ish tonight, after baking 5 dozen cookies, 2 dozen brownies and making 10 lbs. of potato salad, ugh. Needless to say, I'm a little tired and think I'm going to take it easy since it is just me and my hubby tonight. I hope all those men enjoy the goodies, I already taste-tested them, I wanted to make sure they wouldn't kill anyone, HA! That is a little joke that Keegan and I have, he always thinks he needs to taste-test everything so it won't kill anyone, lol.
1 dozen eggs and 10lbs. of potatoes
5 dozen chocolate chip cookies & 2 dozen fudge brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment