Monday, May 19, 2008

Playing Tag -- AGAIN

This ones for Michelle and anyone else who cares to read it, LOL!

Two names you go by:
1. Janiece
2. Babe

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. sweater ( wish it would warm up)
2. skirt

Two longest car rides:
1. IN to PA
2. FL to IN

Two of your favorite things to do
1. Scrapbook
2. Be with family and friends

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. to be debt-free
2. vacation

Three animals you have or have had:
1. Max my dog
2. Honey our dogs
3. Oreo our cat

One person who will fill this out:
1. ???

Three Things you ate today:
1. Cereal
2. Burrito Supreme
3. a brownie (yes only a small one, since I'm trying this diet thing)

Two people you last talked to:
1. My hubby
2. My mom

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. List stuff on ebay???
2. ???

Two favorite holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Dt. Cherry Pepsi
2. Coffee

I'm not tagging anyone, so call me a party-pooper! We have this little song for our family and it goes like this: "every party needs a pooper, that is why we have -------- Cooper" (ya fill in the blank with whoever is being the pooper : ) It was orginally for my MIL Betty, but since then we find it works for most of us, HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment