Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Indiana Voters--Have You Voted Today???

If you haven't voted today, you NEED to get out there and vote!!! This is one of our American duties and one of the many freedoms we take for granted! This is my first year to work the polls, so I'm kind of nervous, but excited as well. I know you won't let me make an mistakes Bobbie, I'm trusting you to get me through this looonnngg day, ugh (6-6p.m.). I will be working with a friend of mine (Bobbie) and she is an old pro at this, so I shouldn't have to worry about a thing. Have a great day and make sure you VOTE!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes mam I did. And the little old biddy was very rude at the polls don't worry it was not you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you girls!!! I guess the rest of the blog population didn't and they are too embarassed to admit to it. I'm sure we will hear all their complaints when the time comes, when those elected don't do what they think they should, ha!

    Cathy--
    NO it wasn't me, because I treated EVERYONE that voted in my prect. with a smile and respect! Some of those little old ladies take their jobs a little too serious, lol!

    ReplyDelete