Saturday, September 27, 2008

Big Girls Don't Cry -- Do They???

Well I know I am a big girl and I shouldn't cry, right? I haven't actually shed any tears but I sure have felt like it! I have had an earache for the last few days and thought it would go away if I used some of the homeopathic drops I have but, NO SUCH LUCK! I told Jerry I would go to the doctor on Monday if it didn't get any better, but since I saw 3:00am, 4:00am, 5:00am, 7:00am, 8:00am ... and was getting NO relief with the drops, I decided to give in a go to Arnett Clinic. I got in there around 5:05 tonight and was done and outta there by 5:30, WOW! I don't think I have ever been seen, treated and released that quick. The doctor took one look and said, "yep, it is all swollen and you have an ear infection". UGH! I thought only little kids got ear infections? : ) Anyways, I am happy I went and hope those drops work quick. Another good thing about getting medicine was, it was on the $4.00 list, YEA!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get some relief. Earaches and toothaches rate right up there with the worst kind of pain.

    ReplyDelete