Friday, September 5, 2008

One Month Ago...

Well it is hard to believe, but one month ago we kissed our Mama goodbye and told her we would see her in Heaven! Time sure gets away from us quickly. I received this from a friend of mine and thought I would pass it on, thanks Sherry!


Thank you for letting me go.
it means far more than you can know.
Though you may miss me and cry for awhile,
please remember me with a smile.
I will always be a part of you,
the way you laugh, the things you do.
I love this land of endless day, it is
more beautiful than words can say.
I have seen friends and loved ones who had gone
on before.
I am vibrant and healthy once more.
On my head is beautiful, raven hair,
A star studded crown is sitting there.
My new robe is so bright, the purest of white.
Perhaps it was hard for you when I was sinking and you
could do no more.
Take comfort, Jesus was there to guide me ashore.
One more thing I want to say to you:
Don't ever quit, always stay true.
Oh, yes, that meeting in the air?
whatever it takes....BE THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment