Friday, September 12, 2008

Remembering 9/11

Ok, so I'm a day late with this, but at least I did remember : ) I just received this song clip from a friend of mine and thought it was great (thanks Gail)! I'm not a huge fan of his voice, but the song is very neat! As I recall what I was doing 7 years ago when this tragedy happened, I was still laying in bed catching my last few zzz's for the day. I know, I know, this shocks most of you that I was still in bed at 9:30, but... : ) At that time, we had a radio in our bedroom that we had on, non-stop. As I laid there "trying" to sleep, I kept hearing portions of the news and thought I was dreaming. When I got up, I realized I wasn't dreaming!!! One of the things that was really strange to me, after the attacks was; while driving down the road, there were no contrails in the sky. It was like not only was our nation silent, but our skies were too. It made me think how sad all of this made me feel, but I couldn't and still can't imagine how sad it made God feel on that day. May we NEVER forget that day and always remember those that lost their lives, so that many could live. Click on the link below and allow yourself to remember -- 9/11/01!

http://www.morebeautifultoday.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment