Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Update on Payton

Thanks so much for all of your prayers, I know my friend Michelle appreciates them!!! The first update was received while I was gone and the second one is from today (9/9). Please continue to keep them in your prayers!

1st Update --
"I just wanted everyone to know that the doctors have decided to have Payton’s entire colon removed. He is scheduled for surgery tomorrow at Riley Hospital. The surgery should take between 3 ½ - 8 hours. He will have a colostomy bag on the outside for approximately 2 months and then he will have another surgery to try and connect an internal pouch and remove the external one. He will be hospitalized for at least 5-7 days this week and 3-5 days his next surgery."
Please keep our family in your prayers!
Thanks,
Michelle

2nd Update--
"We came home today! His surgery went wonderfully! I will write later!"

1 comment:

  1. Been thinking about them and wondering. We'll keep praying.

    ReplyDelete