Sunday, September 23, 2007

Chris & Charyl's Wedding - 9/22/07

Well Chris finally did it, got married that is : ) We have all waited for this day to come and it finally has arrived. We are so happy for Chris & Charyl, she is such a sweetie and he treats her good too! Chris is my 3rd oldest nephew and my sister Shirley's 2nd oldest. The wedding was very simple, yet elegant! Their wedding color was champagne, with hints of lavender. They were married at the First Church of the Nazarene, in New Castle, IN. May God Bless them as they begin their lives together! (The pictures are kind of dark, but once again the lighting in this church was terrible to work with)
Chris & Charyl
Chris & and his son Karson

Lighting their Unity Candle

Taking Communion

Mr. & Mrs. Chris & Charyl Petty

Kallee & Nicky (her cousin and Chris' youngest brother)

Kallee & Meggie (her cousin and Chris' sister)

2 comments:

  1. She's really pretty. And his tux/suit and vest is a very cool color. I like! I can't believe these "kids" are old enough to be getting married! We are getting old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is beautiful and it comes natural to her, not all the "fake" stuff. The tuxes were awesome, I have never seen anything like them. I do feel old sometimes, but then most of these kids are my age, so...

    ReplyDelete