Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Shattuck Family Reunion - Part I

We had a great time at the family reunion this year! It is hard to believe another reunion has come and gone. We were able to see most of my aunts & uncles, as well as, many cousins we had not seen in a year or more. Those that were in charge of counting, came up with a total of 284 for the actual Labor Day dinner. I'm sure there were a few more, but that was the lucky number. We missed seeing Uncle Cecil and his crew, he was not able to come because he has been so sick. Here are some pictures of our FUN filled Labor Day Weekend! I have made a separate post since there were sooo many pictures I wanted to share, enjoy!


All tired out from a full day of play (Keegan & Kallee)!

Kallee & Nicky (as my kids call him), he is my nephew (Shirley's youngest son).


Kallee getting acquainted with Aunt Donna!


Talon really enjoyed listening to Aunt Nettie recite poems and stories!




Talon wasn't really old enough to stay in the teen dorm, but my cousins that were in charge said, "since he is such a good kid, we would like it if he would stay in the dorm". We were VERY proud of him, he was very friendly to all those cousins he didn't really know and he showed a great attitude when others didn't! We must be doing something right : )

The upper level of the teens dorm

No comments:

Post a Comment