Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Joy of the Lord...

Keegan & Talon came home from school today singing, "the Joy of the Lord is my strength", "the Joy of the Lord is my strength"... "He giveth bread and water and I thirst no more" : ) Keegan then said, "no that's not right, it is"... "He giveth fresh water and I thirst no more" : ) They really enjoyed chapel today, they said "Bro. Mac did an AWESOME job and Pastor Johnson kept laughing and laughing at that song, it was too funny"! Keegan has been going around the house all day laughing like Pastor Johnson.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm - I'm not sure that Keegan running around laughing like Travis is such a good thing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor went to school last year saying, "It's chapel day--I wonder what show they'll do this time!" Apparently it's quite a lively time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great that our kids can look forward to chapel day?!! We are truly BLESSED!

    ReplyDelete