Friday, September 14, 2007

My Tummy's Grouchy

Today Keegan is home sick from school. He is feeling much better now, and is actually eating something. He had the whole sick thing down, throwing up and the the screamin' meanies too, yuck! I don't know where it came from, but it is welcome to leave as quickly as it came. While laying on the couch he told me, "my tummy is so grouchy today and it is having a fit. It probably wants to have energy, but I don't know if it can." I don't know where he comes up with these things, he's so stinkin' cute : ) Isn't it funny how they explain how they feel to us when we ask? It might not be as we would describe it as adults, but as Moms we know exactly what they mean?!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Keegan! We haven't even made it to the traditional "sick" time of year yet and already the viruses are getting them. Ick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry he's not feeling well. I love how kids describe how they are feeling!

    ReplyDelete