Saturday, April 5, 2008

Are You Registered To Vote?

Are you registered to vote? If not, you have until around 4:00p.m. Monday (4/7) to get yourself registered. You can go to the clerk's office in your area or the BMV. My hubby doesn't advise the BMV, he said go directly to your court house and they can tell you where and how to become registered. It is FREE, so don't use that as an excuse, lol! Remember, if you are not registered you can't vote (in the May primary), therefore, you can't complain who ends up on the ballot (for the November general election : ) Make sure you take the time to get registered and then make sure you take the time to vote on Tuesday, May 6th (for Indiana), it is one of your American rights and American duties!!!

3 comments:

  1. You go girl!!! We had ALL better be casting our votes this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND YOU TO YOU RECOMMEND ME TO VOTE FOR? (PRESIDENT THAT IS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy--
    Whomever you wish : ) Since I'm working the polls this year, I had to vote early. I was kind of thrown when I seen Huckabee and Romney on the ticket, since they have dropped out of the race. You can vote for them but it is a waste of time, since they are no longer contestants. I sure wish Huckabee was still running, he would have been my #1 choice! Happy voting!

    ReplyDelete