Friday, April 18, 2008

I.H.C.

Back home in Indiana! We arrived home last night around 11:30'ish, safe and sound. Kallee and I had the privilege of going to IHC with my MIL (Betty), my SIL (Elizabeth) and my niece (Courtney). We had a fun "girl time" in Ohio, lots of laughs and even some tears (on my part at least). We arrived in Ohio around 7:30 on Wednesday night, so we checked into our motel and then went to eat. We stayed up laughing and talking until 1:00 a.m. or so and my poor SIL was up until at least 4:00 a.m. working on a paper that was due Thursday. I don't know how she ended up getting an 8 page paper done with all of us there, but she did. We headed to the convention center yesterday morning and I ended up seeing some old friends from MI; Sis. (Willard) Webster & Martha (Kindey) Forsee, the Burley boy's and their families and last but not least, Bro. & Sis. Denny Johnson. It was nice seeing all of them and having a minute to say hello. Later that day all of us (plus my sister and her kiddos) went for lunch and then ended up back at the convention center and hung out until it was evening service. The mass choir was AWESOME as always, but then I LOVE that type of music! --I missed seeing some of you, wish I would have had more time (Julie & Byron), but glad for those that I did get to see (Sue & Daryl Pittman) and my cousin (Nancy & Tim Montgomery). Hope you all arrived home safely and I hope we will get to go again next year!

Kallee sleeping in "her little bunk bed" (the nightstand at the motel)!



CJ & Kallee

Such sweeties, well kind of, HA!
They were playing while we were passing time and decided to use the offering buckets for hats and use the stairs as a piano, HA!
Little Maverick even got a hat!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun! I could have probably done it with 1 child with me like you. I just really can't fathom dragging all 3 of them around all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys wanted to go, but I didn't think I could handle all 3 of them by myself. Maybe next year we all can go, Jerry included.

    ReplyDelete