Friday, April 11, 2008

Let's Go Fly A Kite..

...up to the highest height! Let's go fly a kite and send it soaring! That's just what we did this afternoon. Talon come running in with his new kite and said "will you help me fly it Mom"? Of course my first reaction was, UGH, but I obliged him and it was actually kind of fun until...


...yep, his ended up in the tree. I come in to help get Keegan's ready to fly and, he got it to close to the tree. Poor Sponge Bob is going to be left up there since it is almost at the very tippy, top.
It took me forever to get a clear shot of this in the air, it kept blowing so fast I couldn't catch it.



Keegan having fun flying his Spider-Man kite!

Kallee couldn't wait to go out and fly her Baw-bee kite : )
Barbie flying higher than a kite, hee hee!
Talon being a good bubby and helping Kallee with her kite!



Thanks so much for putting these in their Easter baskets Kathryn, they really enjoyed them today!

3 comments:

  1. I love kites! I'm not good at flying them though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually not either, but we had them WAY up there today! Talon's was higher than our tallest trees, which are taller than our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete