Friday, April 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Where was I ten years ago today....
I was a wife to Jerry, a mother of a one year old.

Five things I need to do today....
--Get dressed (yes I know it is 12:33 : )
--Clean out the bags from our IHC trip
--Pickup the house
--Get the boys from school
--Bury a dead kitty : ( (more news on that later)

Five snacks I enjoy...
--Chocolate
--Anything sweet (snack cakes, candy bars, etc.)
--Cheese & Crackers
--Veggies & Dip (the homemade kind of dip)
--Chips & Salsa

If I were a billionaire what would I do...
--Pay off EVERY single debt I own to anyone or any company!!!
--Build our school/church a gym
--Help those in need; friends, churches, missionaries...
--Build a house we could retire in and fill it full of pretty things
--Take a vacation
--Spend more time with my family and friends, say on an all expense paid vacation : )

Five bad habits I have...
--Popping my gum
--Worrying too much about everything (family, bills, friends and their problems, etc.)
--Yelling at stupid drivers
--Making my kids wash their hands 55 million times a day, HA
--_______________ I'm sure my friends could fill in the blank on this one, so go wild and use your imagination, LOL

Five places I've lived...
--MI (Chippewa Street & E. Pleasant Valley Rd.)
--IN (Boone St. and current location)

Five Jobs I've had...
--Babysitting was my first job
--Working on and off as a sectary and J & S Rentals for the past 10 years
--Working in the kitchen at a nursing home (didn't last but a few days, the head cook had NO idea how to train a teenager!!!) I am a good worker and can do pretty much what is expected of me, but I NEVER knew what she wanted from me
--Wife/Mother, etc.

I am not tagging anyone, I know I am a party pooper, but that's the way it goes! : )

2 comments:

  1. You ARE such a party pooper! ;o)

    You should take a look at Martha Castle's...it's hysterical. Link on my blog or Angie's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not a party pooper. A party pooper wouldn't even have done the tag answers. But I'm glad you did. I never knew you worked in a kitchen before. And yes sometimes when the lines aren't real clear on what your supposed to do it's kind of hard to do it.

    ReplyDelete