Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kallee's Terrible Two Day

Today has been a fun one, NOT!!! Kallee has been a pretty good 2 yr. old, but lately she has been getting into EVERYTHING! Most of the time it is stuff like, her closet (dragging out clothes and shoes), her hair accessories (leaving ponytail holders, headbands and barrettes every where) but recently it has been; the refrigerator, the pantry, the lotion, the boy's stuff and last but not least (just today, within an hour) she has smeared hand soap all over my floor-length mirror and my used ink pads for my scrap booking. AHHHHH!!!! Her hands and arms were covered in black ink when I came downstairs! What was I doing upstairs, you might ask??? I was finishing up cleaning up the soap mess she had left behind, while she was suppose to be napping. Anyways, I am hoping this will pass VERY SOON, since she will be 3 next month, but I'm not holding my breath. Anyone know how to get ink off little hands??? She has been soaking in the bathtub, but no such luck. I'm afraid if I take her out in public, people will think the are
bruises : (

6 comments:

  1. Jody--
    Surely Kendrick is not going through this is he? HA! On another note, Kallee prays for him every night! In our family devotions, the kids pick a Christmas card from people we received them from and then they pray for that family. She picked your family weeks ago, but still keeps on praying for Kendrick. He must really need prayer, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't fret anyone, the comments deleted were from me :) My computer is running SUPER slow and when the comment to Jody didn't appear right away, I hit the publish button 2 more x's. I figured some of you would think it was another wack-o trying to leave a comment. I haven't had any attempts for negitive comments since I have to approve them all before they get published! :)Guess those anonymous idiots aren't so brave to post using their own names! I recommend that option if you are having trouble, it is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM NOT LAUGHING AT YOU---I am laughing with you! OOPS! I guess you aren't laughing! At least she doesn't get in knock down drag out fights yet!

    ReplyDelete