Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring Break Accomplishments

I never did show ya'll what I accomplished over Spring Break, so here ya go! I actually ended up having 7 trash bags of stuff I got rid of, YEAH!


Ahhhh, the boys closet all clean and neat! I wish it would stay that way, but it will be junky again by next week, ugh! I must say, I was VERY proud of them, they did most of it theirselves!!! I told them on Wednesday night before going to bed, "in the morning we clean out drawers and closets" and when I got up the next morning...they had them almost all done. That sure made this Mama smile : )

This is 1/2 of my closet, it is ready for spring and summer!
This is a combo closet of Miss Kallee's and her Daddy's. It is pretty bad when she has more clothes than him. Of course he has all his jeans, t-shirts and misc. in a
chest of drawers, but then...so does she, ugh!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I need to get my closet done! It is a huge job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes is it a HUGE job, but it makes you feel sooo much better when it is over!

    ReplyDelete