Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy 55th Anniversary Mom & Dad

I would like to wish my parents, Leland & Maryln Shattuck, a Happy 55th wedding anniversary today! I am very happy for the two of you, what a commitment you have made to one another! We love you and we will see you in a couple days!

I don't have any good pictures of them together that I don't have to scan in, and since I am too lazy and have a ton of things to do tonight...



Walking hand-in-hand to ride on their first airplane ride (May '07)! Dad stills calls her his sweetheart after all these years : )

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I told Daniel that my dream home is your parents place. I always loved it! your mom was a great friend to me while we lived there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandparents also celebrated 55 years. What a huge blessing that is!!!!

    ReplyDelete