Friday, March 14, 2008

He's Here--Izaak Allen

He's here...Izaak Allen, Bob & Dee Dee's baby boy! He is my 7th, great-nephew. I received this email from DD, check it out!

Hi All,
I just wanted to share the wonderful news that Bob and I had a baby boy, Sunday. I would like to introduce you to Izaak Allen weighing in at 6 lbs. 12 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. He is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Bob and I are very overwhelmed with how God has blessed us with two amazing children. God is GOOD!! It took Becca a day to warm up to her baby brother...she really wanted a baby sister. But, I think that is all old news now. She's in love!

We're all doing great...a little sleepless, but great! My recovery has been much easier than it was after having Becca, and I'm feeling good. Bob has been working like crazy and helping out like crazy...so, he's pretty exhausted. But, he's going to rest this weekend by moving us into our condo in Westfield :).



He looks like his Daddy did!
Bob and his baby boy, Iaazk Allen (Allen is after his Daddy).
Bob is my nephew and is my sister, Darlene's oldest son.

Becca loving on her baby brother!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely precious!!!! Congrats to everyone, what a blessing babies are. Take Care!!!

    ReplyDelete