Friday, March 7, 2008

We're Back from PA

Just thought I would let you know, we are home, safe and sound ,THANK THE LORD! We pulled in our drive-way at 5:30 this morning and I was out the door by 8:00, to go on an all day field trip, ugh! We had a nice trip home, we ended up leaving around 6:00p.m. and made only 5 or 6 stops, so not bad for an 11 1/2 hour trip! We had beautiful weather all the way home, no rain or snow, thank you Jesus!!! We were going to stay for the closing service, but then we received a call from a friend back here in IN and said we were suppose to be getting 6-9" of snow, so...we decided to leave a little early. After the final session at 4:00, we said our good-byes and headed down the road a few miles. Pastor Johnson has a niece and nephew that live not too far from where we were, so he was able to go say hello to them, what a nice little reunion it was! It was so nice to see you Brian & Shy, you have grown into beautiful children! After we said our good-byes once again, we stopped for gas, drinks and snacks and then, off we went. I will post pictures and more details later, but this chick-a-roo is headed to bed shortly, so nighty, night!


P.S. The field trip went fine, other than the "lack of sleep" headache that I had all day, it was great!

4 comments:

  1. You're a better woman than I. I don't think I could've made myself go on that field trip! I didn't go 'cause I had a measly little head cold that left me feeling miserable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, You looked bright eyed and bushy tailed all day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody--
    I wanted to go on the field trip, but when I found out it was going to be yesterday morning, I knew we wouldn't make it back in time from PA, so that settled it. Everytime I talked with Keegan on the phone (while we were gone), he would ask "are you going to be back for my field trip?" Now you know...the rest of the story!!! Besides, it was more important for me to go and make him happy, than it was for me to get my precious sleep: )

    ReplyDelete