Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

What a nut!!!

What a sweetie!

My little Leprechauns!

Today is St. Paddy's Day, so sit back relax and enjoy a nice cold...Samrock Shake from McDonald's! Oh how I love those stupid things : ) When I was a teenager, we use to look forward to every March, because we knew we would get to enjoy them, YUMMY! When I got married and moved down here (IN), they didn't have them, so I was deeply saddened : ( It didn't take them long to figure out that they needed them in this area...now you can find them every year here too, YEAH!!! If you haven't ever tired one and you like mint, you gotta try one. I think they carry them until the end of the month. --I know this holiday isn't anything we celebrate, but it is fun to have something green to wear. Jerry and I found the hats the boys are wearing in the above picture, at Target several weeks ago for a $1, so we splurged and bought them each one. With them having to wear a uniform, I knew they couldn't wear a green shirt or pants, so green hats is what they got to wear today. They look pretty cute, don't they?!?!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, absolutely!!! Shamrock shakes are the BEST!!!! I just love love love them. Wish they were around for more than a month but then its probably good they aren't since they are so expensive. I look forward to them all year!!!! Wish you lived closer, we'd go get one together!!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls wore green pony tails as did several of the other girls in the class. I guess it's a little bit more tricky for boys! loL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie--
    I wish you lived closer too, we could go drink shakes and go shopping : ) We could leave all 400 of our kids with the guys, HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would not care for the shakes but thoroughly enjoyed the pictures of the hats on adorable kids!!!

    ReplyDelete